This is homemade lasagna recipe are initially easy and playful dish. Inspired by the classic Cannelloni with ricotta and spinach, they are prepared in a smaller size and seasoned with a tomato sauce, diced mozzarella and seasoned caciocavallo that gives a pleasant flavor to the delicacy of the dish.
An idea to add to the 40 easy recipes perfect for a Sunday family lunch . If you are looking for first courses of baked pasta that are not too substantial, try the Lasagne with eggplant and ricotta or Cannelloni with pumpkin and ricotta .
If you want to try your hand at preparing egg pasta, here are our recipes: egg pasta and gluten-free egg pasta .
Homemade Lasagna Recipe
- 6 sheets fresh egg lasagna
- 400 grams cottage cheese
- 250 grams washed leaf spinach
- 200 grams tomato
- 125 grams fiordilatte
- 1 egg
- 50 grams granted Grana Padano
- 50 grams grated aged caciocavallo
- 1 clove garlic basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- First, prepare the tomato sauce with which you will season the lasagna rolls in the oven: in a saucepan, flavor the oil with the peeled and halved garlic. Add the tomato puree, add salt, pepper and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover with the lid and cook until the sauce has shrunk. Withdraw and set aside. In another saucepan, collect the cleaned and washed spinach leaves, add a little water and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook over low heat.
- Boil the pasta sheets in lightly salted boiling water, to which you have added a drizzle of oil, and cook until al dente. Drain them, cool them under running water and let them dry on a clean kitchen towel. Spread them one at a time on a cutting board and distribute a generous spoonful of the prepared filling over them. Distribute it well with the back of the spoon and roll from one end to the other. With a knife cut the cylinder in half so as to obtain 2 rolls. Proceed in this way until all the ingredients are used up: you will have to obtain 12 rolls in all.
- Grease an oven dish with oil and veil the bottom with a spoonful of tomato sauce. Lay the lasagna rolls side by side and arranged in two rows. Spread the rest of the tomato sauce and the well-dried and diced mozzarella on their surface. Sprinkle with the grated caciocavallo and cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° for about 25-30 minutes.
- Take the lasagna rolls out of the oven, let them settle for a few minutes and serve them immediately afterwards.